Since 2004, it has always been important to NADA advertising and our team to give back to society through volunteer work, donations and sponsorships. These are some of the organizations we’ve been proud to give back in both NADA advertising’s giving and/or our team.
Carson Glore Foundation
In 2010, our founder, Nathan Nerland, and his best friends, created the Carson Glore Foundation to carry on the legacy of his childhood best friend. The CGF mission is to improve lives through educating the children and families in Kenya. NADA advertising is fully committed to funding and supporting efforts at the schools the foundation is building and spreading the word about the great need. We encourage you to learn more about the foundation and join us educating a generation in Kenya!
Sponsorships & Donations
- Nonprofit developer of high-quality affordable apartments and town homes which serve more than 3,000 people annually in the Twin Cities.
- African American Registry
- African American Registry® (the Registry) is the most comprehensive on-line storehouse in the world of African American heritage. Our Mission is: Uniting Communities Through Education, Transforming Communities Through Learning.
- Carson Glore Foundation
- The Carson Glore Foundation was created to carry on the legacy of Carson, a child who had a dream of becoming a teacher with his friend when they grew up. CGf’s mission is To improve lives through education.
- El Morro Jogathon
- Every child. One voice.
- Jenny’s Light
- The mission of Jenny’s Light is to improve and save lives by increasing awareness of all perinatal mood disorders including postpartum depression.
- Live United
- We envision a world where all individuals and families achieve their human potential through EDUCATION, INCOME STABILITY and HEALTHY LIVES
- Minnesota AIDS project
- Minnesota AIDS Project envisions a world free of AIDS. Our mission is to lead Minnesota’s fight to stop HIV through prevention, advocacy, awareness and services.
- Minnesotans United for all Families
- Minnesotans United for All Families is the official campaign which will defeat the Minnesota marriage amendment that would ban marriage for same-sex couples in Minnesota. VOTE NO on November 6, 2012!
- Sweet Relief
- Sweet Relief Musicians Fund provides financial assistance to all types of career musicians who are struggling to make ends meet while facing illness, disability, or age-related problems. In other words, Healing Musicians in Need. We all have received so much out of music, it’s time to give a little back!
- The Retreat
- To improve the quality of life for individuals, families and communities affected by alcohol and drug dependency by providing supportive educational services grounded in the Twelve Step principles of Alcoholics Anonymous which are widely accessible, cost-effective and of the highest quality.
- Touchstone Mental Health
- Collaborating to deliver holistic mental, social and physical health and wellness services so each person can lead a life full of opportunity.